Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Super7 Conjures Classic Universal Monster Figures In Fun New Colors

Welcome to the table,

As I typed this I did it in the Dracula voice again. I even put my arm up like I had a cape and was covering my face in the old-school monster style. Why, you ask? Because I’m back to talk to you about some more really cool spooky collectibles for this Halloween season.

When I was a kid I had these amazing little booklets that were roughly the size of a postcard folded in half. They had primary colored borders and then photos from classic monster movies in black and white in the center and they were each themed around a specific type of monster. Wolfman, The Mummy, Vampires, and Aliens were just a few of them. Each one was stuffed full of little factoids and stories about the creatures they were focused on.

I really enjoyed these little books, and when I was finally allowed to watch the Universal Monster Movies. I was delighted to see all the monsters I had grown to love. So when I saw this launch from Super7 with the new Halloween colorways I got really excited. I imagine this is what people really into Christmas feel when those classic holiday decorations come out.

It’s beginning to look a lot like Halloween…

Super7’s Universal Monsters Super Soapies rock these new Halloween colorways in the best possible way. Featuring vintage versions of the characters Frankenstein, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Bride of Frankenstein, The Mummy, and The Invisible Man, all of the Super Soapies are modeled after novelty bubble bath bottles of the 1960s that were not only good clean fun (yes that is a soap pun), but also a prized collector’s item.

These 10” Universal Monsters Super Soapies bottles hold approx. 15 oz of soapy solution that can be used to blow bubbles with the bubble wand attached to the screw-off top. The fact that it’s not just a plastic thing that sits there but something you can actually interact with and make some memories during your Halloween holidays brings me joy.

You can order these fun little offerings at the link.

Until next time, have fun with life!

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires